Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Save your hard earn money and buy....QUALITY!!!

So it's the first week of the 2009-2010 NFL season and I'm relaxing at home. I happened to turn to the 49ers vs. Cardinals and suddenly my television which isn't even two years old yet loses the audio. I'm thinking maybe it was the station having technical difficulty.....NOPE! I flipped through the channels and all the audio was gone from every channel. Now the logical ideal is maybe by just some freak accident I muted the television....NOPE! I didn't even turned it down. This American company technology just took a dirt nap. I have no audio at all...okay breathe! I'm just gonna turn the television off and let it have a break....BIG mistake! When I did that I just threw $1400 dollars down the toilet. I had no audio now no video...my investment bit the big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment