Thursday, October 8, 2009

Read for yourself some of the back and forth with Vizio...

From: Dana Cameron (dana.cameron@vizio.com)
Sent: Tue 10/06/09 7:10 PM
To: Javon Moore (jlm_13@hotmail.com)

Attachments: 1 attachment
image001.jpg (1.7 KB)

Javon,



Thank you for providing me with this information. We would like to offer to help you with this.



I can offer to cover the parts and the shipping and handling ($225) if you are willing to cover the labor portion ($190). Please let me know if you would like to accept this offer and I will notify the repair company to set up the appointment right away.



Best regards,



Dana Cameron
Customer Service Lead

"America's #1 LCD HDTV Company"
39 Tesla
Irvine, CA 92618
Phone: (949) 428-2525 X2636
EMail: dana.cameron@vizio.com
visit us: www.vizio.com




From: Javon Moore [mailto:jlm_13@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 9:28 AM
To: Dana Cameron
Subject: RE: case 714873




Dana,

I finally got in touch with someone at ITI. The representative gave me a quote of four hundred dollars.
The breakdown of the quote is as followed:
$150 onsite visit
$25 shipping
$200 parts

I have a reference number from them if this help speed along the process. 171OW008325. Thank you for your assistance in getting in contact with ITI.

Sincerely,
Javon Moore

Subject: RE: case 714873
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:18:13 -0700
From: dana.cameron@vizio.com
To: jlm_13@hotmail.com

Javon,



I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. We do not feel it is at all acceptable for you to have to wait this long for a call back for a quote. I have notified a few members of their senior management which means you should be receiving a call shortly, if not already.



Please let me know if you have not received a call back yet.



Best regards,



Dana Cameron
Customer Service Lead

"America's #1 LCD HDTV Company"
39 Tesla
Irvine, CA 92618
Phone: (949) 428-2525 X2636
EMail: dana.cameron@vizio.com
visit us: www.vizio.com




From: Javon Moore [mailto:jlm_13@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 2:04 PM
To: Dana Cameron
Subject: re: case 714873



I have made several attempts to contact ITI. However, it seems to me that they do not want any business. I have left voicemails asking them to please contact me and have not as yet been able to talk with a representative for their company. I'm going on day three of trying to even get someone on the phone. I'm wondering do you have any other repair facilities that you can recommend? I am really trying to hopefully get this situation resolved and any assistance would be very helpful.

Sincerely,
Javon L. Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment