Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time to update you guys on my struggle.

Well, for the last two weeks I was waiting for a response from the BBB to see a response from Vizio. Well...to my surprise I get a call from Vizio who wants to offer me a helping hand. Well, at the time I got a little happier thinking that Oh, I'm gonna my television repaired despite what Billy badge# told me. However, little to my knowledge did I think Vizio would offer such a pathetic offer. The said they would pay for the shipping/handling and part if and only if I was willing to pay for the labor.
Let's take a look at the price comparison. Vizio would pay $225 and I would pay $190.
Now, how stupid do I look to pay $190 more for a television to get repaired after reading other blogs and websites stating that didn't solve their problems....They only reason they offered this unacceptable offer to keep their rating with the BBB.

No comments:

Post a Comment